There are many reasons for which I would NOT recommend Rome Total War 2.
First because, as you all know, when this game came out, it wasn't full of bugs, it was literally broken. Of course it ran normally, but you could not do one thing without there being a bug to hinder you.
The AI: bugged.
All kinds of naval combat: bugged.
The real time combat gameplay: bugged.
In other words, the game was crap and I cant believe I paid the full price for such an unfinished game.
Second is due to the fact that Rome Total war I was in my opinion way better than this version (and I'm saying that even though the comp I had at the time wasnt powerful enough to run it and the game didnt stop crashing)
Third is because the DLC that come for this game should:
1: be free for those who got the pre ordered edition who had no idea how bad the game would be.
2; be free for all others because AM I THE ONLY ONE TO THINK THAT BLOOD AND GORE SHOULD BE IN THE GAME AT LAUNCH ??
I simply cannot forgive companies who think they can release a game as bad as that and STILL try to make extra profit out of it. Don't you get it? All sega obviously cares about is money. They dont give a damn about us the players (after all, we've already bought the game) and I sometimes wonder if the updates really change anything at all.
My final rating is a 5.5/10. I highly recommend you wait for this game to be at least at -50% (which is under 20 pounds) before buying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment