Sunday, 30 March 2014
Bastion Game Review
I don't really know why but bastion is a game that looks awesome, I love the art, the game type, everything.
However, I simply can't get myself to like this game, probably because there's that strange voice in the background that I really hate...
For me, this game is missing Multiplayer. I would play this game if it had some co-up options but it has nothing and I find that a bit sad.
The universe is as I said before, really nice and beautiful.
There are a few bugs when mapping powers though and I was actually quite annoyed by that.
I don't see really what else I could say about this game, it really doesnt stick out from the vast sea of games on steam, and I dont really get why people would play this.
This game is definitely not bad. But its not good either.
My final Rating for this game is 6/10, because it just doesnt stand out in any way, yes it has good graphics but that's not enough to make a nice game, the way to explain the story is original but I personally don't like it, and the customisation options of your character are EXTREMELY limited.
You can go on Bastion's Steam page here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment